Undergraduate Environmental Sciences Program
Students completing this program will be able to:
- apply knowledge from the sciences and mathematics to environmental problems and solutions;
- use the skills and modern environmental science techniques and tools necessary for a successful career in the field;
- design and conduct experiments, and analyze and interpret data;
- function effectively on multidisciplinary teams;
- communicate technical information effectively (orally, in writing, and through electronic media).
Additionally, they will understand:
- professional ethical responsibilities;
- contemporary environmental science issues and the impact of environmental science in a global and societal context;
- the need, and have the ability, to engage in lifelong learning and to participate in professional organizations.